We are pleased to offer TSA Pre✓® enrollments onsite at Evans & Davis in Downtown Edmond on March 2-6, 2020.
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
The TSA Pre✓® application program allows U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to directly apply for TSA Pre✓®. Once approved, travelers will receive a “Known Traveler Number” (which needs to be added to a travelers airline profile and reservations) and will have the opportunity to utilize TSA Pre✓® lanes at select security checkpoints when flying on the 50 carriers that currently participate in TSA Pre✓®.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in 73034 at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Pop Up: Evans and Davis, 3/2-3/6” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
IMPORTANT! To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status! If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Enroll now in TSA Pre✔® and become part of an expedited security screening program that helps take the stress out of travel.